Saturday, February 2, 2008

On Leave

I have to be on leave in blogging for a week guys and gals. Exam week na naman and I learned a lot from my past that using the net on exam week is not really helpful. So I’m keeping my laptop away with my net connection. I have to open those books, read those notes, scan those handouts, and make sure I’ll bring home the bacon for you guys!

I made a schedule, a tactic I used when I was a freshmen, which is very helpful… sana, it will work for me again. I easily get bored in one scheme, kaya if I used it already in one subject, there’s a tendency that it will not work for me on the next one. So, if there will be any disruption in my schedule… I know the consequences already.

Wish me luck guys and I will really appreciate your prayers.

But if I have a free time, I’ll visit your blogs pa rin naman=] At manunuod ako ng sine at maglalakwatsa after ng lahat ng ito!


I will act now. I will act now. I will act now. Henceforth, I will repeat these words each hour, each day, everyday, until the words become as much a habit as my breathing, and the action which follows becomes as instinctive as the blinking of my eyelids. With these words I can condition my mind to perform every action necessary for my success. I will act now. I will repeat these words again and again and again. I will walk where failures fear to walk. I will work when failures seek rest. I will act now for now is all I have. Tomorrow is the day reserved for the labor of the lazy. I am not lazy. Tomorrow is the day when the failure will succeed. I am not a failure. I will act now. Success will not wait. If I delay, success will become wed to another and lost to me forever. This is the time. This is the place. I am the person.
- Og Mandino

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weee! gudlak gudlak sa exam... :D

Anonymous said...

salamat utol!
ingats k aplagi!=]

towr said...

same with me busy ako ngayon. on training ako / busy sa pagrereview. i agree nakakadistract tlga ng unti ang blogging. umiinom pa ko ng Glutaphos ngayon kasi di ako makapagconcentrate sa mga bagay bagay, kung anu anu kasi mga gusto ko gawin, hehe :-)

Good luck sa exam; God bless!

Dakilang Tambay said...

gudluck sa exam..kaw pa!kaya mo yan!apir!

KRIS JASPER said...

Good luck sa exam, doc.

Oman said...

good luck!!!

Anonymous said...

yan din ang sabi ko sa sarili ko.. he hee..

gudlak!!!

pag na stress ka bisita ka lang sa blog ko.. he he e

Coldman said...

aral mabuti, maging factor maker ka ah!

Anonymous said...

i will definitely pray for ur success in lyf kiddo doc cedeux! :)

my-so-called-Quest said...

towr, kuya kris, mia,kuya lawstude, kuya kingdaddy, kuya coldman at kuya josh...

salamat po ng marami sa pagbisista nyo sakin plagi at pag guide. gagalingan ko po tlaga dito sa skul. ginusto ko to kaya dpat panindigan ko.

thanks po ulit ng marami at ingats kau=)

ah lab u all! heheh