Friday, February 21, 2014

Quest.

"Oh my God!"

Those were the first few words I shouted out yesterday after seeing my name on the list. After all the years of failures that i've been through  in med school i finally made it. In one take, I made it.

4 days, 12 subjects and in 3 months you have to remaster everything. You must know everything. And there were times that i really want to give up.

To the Big Guy Above. I thank You. I may not be the most religious person but You always have the best plans for me. I owe it all to You.

To my parents, for always being so supportive and loving despite all the disappointments. I was about to react when i heard them telling everyone i pass but i realized they deserve all the credits. A retired naval officer turned farmer and a retired elementary school teacher, I'm more proud of them and i hope all their efforts are paid off.

To my siblings whose always been there. I'm glad we all grew up supporting and encouraging each other. I rarely see them now but i'm so happy to have them.

To my friends. Who always believed and who stayed, let's push each other to greatness.

To my partner. I love you. You may not read this but, I want you to know how happy i am that you're here and i hope whatever our plans maybe, we'll always have each other.

There's still a lot in store for me like residency training, fellowship, and subspecialty. But this is one of the greatest achievements I have so far. And i will be forever thankful.


6 comments:

bien said...

Congratulations Doctor!
Full fledged na talaga.

Guyrony said...

Congratulations. You have made it.

Guyrony said...

Congratulations. You have made it.

Mamon said...

Congrats doc!!!

rei said...

Oh wow. Congratulations :D

kalansaycollector said...

congrats doc! :)