I used to think that my childhood was boring as hell (how many times I compared my life to hell in this blog? Hehe!). We live along the highway so I was not allowed to ride my bike outside and I’m the only kid in our block. But then I remember the mischievous things I did when I was a kid. Are you ready for it? (I think I was 4-8 y/o when this happen, you can’t blame me right?!)
- Always had tantrums in church every mass, I want to take off my shoes and run inside
- You know those collections every mass? my mom gave me 20 to donate so when the old lady came and collect it, as I drop the 20, my other hand got inside the basket and get a 10 and said “sukli!” haha!
- Every afternoon I must take a nap, my yaya and I will have a marathon, I run around the house and she chases me for almost 2 hrs!
- Every afternoon on weekends, my parents would asked me to pluck their white hair. In exchange my parents will give me a peso for every hair I got. I kept some hair from our previous session so for the next weekend… kaching! Hehe
- My school in elementary is near the rice field, so my friends and I will run along and play in the “pilapil” and one time I fell from it and I didn’t expect I will fall on a muddy terrain so the mud was up to my chest and I can’t literally can’t get out. Goodthing 2 farmers pulled me out!
- I said my first swear word (son of a b*tch) and didn’t know what it meant before…
- I hide some of my yaya’s stuff.
- Everytime I got scolded, I pack my stuff and tell everyone I’m getting out of the house. Then I will stay under the stairs and live there. Haha. Harry Potter style!
- We had this pure glass cabinet, I mount to it and fell and shatters on half my body and it was brownout that time. Miraculously I only got a stitch on my knee.
- And lastly typical school brawl, well I was defending my buddy/cousin that time.
So there you go. Nice huh?! I’m not proud on some of those things, but it made my childhood more memorable. I hate it when they only think of you as the kid who’s the school-home type, but they got me wrong. Hehe!
I’ll post something about different chest pains later. Eto muna. =)