Monday, November 19, 2007

Early Christmas Present!

Ahhh! I can already smell the coming Yuletide Season! I decided last Friday to come home the following morning. So I strolled that night here in the streets near FEU, ate some ice cream and do some late grocery and I noticed some houses were already decorated with Christmas décors! There was a part of me that was very happy because, I can spend that time with my family and on the 25th of December is my Lola’s 90th bday. On the other hand, I wish my sister can come home and celebrate with us. She used to manage the decorations in the house. Later that evening, my other brother (the one before me) asked me if I’ll come home that night and if I’ll do something the following day. I told him that, "I’ll be home tomorrow". Then he said, "we can do that on the morning". I was really blank on what he's talking about, he said bye and dropped the call.

As I enter our kitchen the following morning, I recognized a big box (almost half of a solo bed) and remembered that that’s where we kept our Xmas decorations last year. And after 3 hours…



Hehe, we really tried our best on this one. It’s only four feet and quite balding. This tree is older than me. (maybe as old as my eldest brother. He’s 30!) The most important part i guess, when you do this decorating thing is not how beautiful it will look like but the time you spend while doing this. Recalling our childhood especially when its the holidays and talking what will happen next. that was the best part for me.

And speaking of my brother, the one who’s getting married and the eldest, he came home last Saturday night from Korea for some business trip. He came home with this…

Yumm! the white one tasted like soap with raisins though! hehehe!


And the last surprise…






Salamat mga kuya ko! pagkagrad ko at pagkapasa ng boards, libre check-up kayo! hehe. Ate, miss n kita! sana makauwi ka!=)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

ang sosyal naman...Merry xmas.. Gift ko kuya ha... lol

dean said...

wow pasko na!!

Anonymous said...

helo young student na mag-aabay sa kuya pag kinasal na at naglagay na ng Xmas decor as bahay!

Sa house namin, ako ang interior decorator pagdating ng Xmas,i think i have been doing it since high school, pero ngayong pasko, yung Star na gawa sa paper lang na natitiklop at nabibili sa Nat'l bookstore ang decor ng haws. Alis kc parents ko for vacation kaya la tao sa haws namin at wala din pasko, huhuhu :( ngehehehe! :)

my-so-called-Quest said...

@ferbert - ung 2 sakong talong? ipapadala ko na lng jan sa inyo. hehehe. merry xmas din!

@dean - yep pasko na. araw araw naman pasko e. hehe

@josh - ganda ng description ah! heheh. awww, u can come to our house on chrsitmas then=)

john be anonymous said...

napakabangong pasko naman nyan, boss.. sana matikman ko ung chocolates... penge ah..

arjay said...

pakiramdam ko tinatawag ako nung mga chocolates mo. lol

Anonymous said...

@john - hehe, dagdag sa koleksyon ko. hehe. maamoy at matitikman mo rin naman ang mga chocolates ko soon e. hehe

@arjay - 6 pcs lang nakain ko jan. pinamigay ko na rin. sayang noh? hehehe

Anonymous said...

wow! enge chocolates kuya ^^

Anonymous said...

@eniala - sure! pano kaya? hmmmm!?!

arjay said...

sayang naman nun. sana sinabi mo agad. edi naibigay ko sana add ko para napadala mo agad. :p

aleli said...

alam mo hindi ako mahilig sa brown chocolates.. sa WHITE UU.wehehe..pwede pahingi kahit sabi mo lasang sabon...

ui mabuti pa kau may xmas tree..kasi simula ng umalis ako sa bahay, hindi na ako nakakagawa ng xmas tree...