Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hahas and Hehes

I know most of you already watched The Dark Knight. Yesterday right after my exam I hailed a taxi from here in Fairview wishing to reach the 11am screening in Trinoma. Unfortunately I didn’t make it. So I decided to view the 11:40am. I had my Taters burger and chips as the movie started.

I will not make a review since like me; I know most of you liked it! And we all have our favorite parts from it. What was yours? Mine was when Gary Oldman returned from the dead. Hehehe. Go Sirius Black! Haha, wrong movie guys but he played Lt. James Gordon in the Dark Knight film. And huge props on Heath Andrew Ledger’s portrayal as the Joker! Creepy and haunting! I hate Batman’s voice though. Come on, what’s with that? hahaha

Sadly my tummy didn’t cooperate and luckily I finished the movie before something hellish happened to me there. Maybe the burger was a bad one? Hmmm… But I still got the time to stroll and look for a new cap and a new pair of shorts. But later I realize I’m saving money, for OUR future. Hehehe

It’s good to take some time off right after exam week. It’s also nice to look into something after a very tiring and sleepless week. I was hesitant to go to Trinoma that day but I think I deserve a break right? It kills your thoughts of thinking about the forthcoming “result week”.

Adding to this post I want to clear some things, some misconception about Ced and some revelations as well.

First – not every med student is as rich as you thought. Sabi nga nila, sapat na yung makakain 3 beses isang araw. My parents just saved enough money for me to pursue this.

Second – I’m used to house chores. I clean my room, wash and iron my own clothes here. Not just because I want to save money… I’m OC that way. Hehe

Third – I’m not a spoiled brat. Haha

Fourth – I’m just plain playful, I’m not a flirt! Hahahaha

Fifth – I’m a coy person. Really!

Sixth – I’m a happy person, bubbly as some may say. But happy people are good at hiding their true feelings.

Seventh – I have some trust issues.

Eight – I like taking pictures of landscapes. Ergo my face is a landscape! Haha

Ninth – I get easily affected when someone talks about my weight. I know I’m a guy but come on, that doesn’t mean I’m insensitive.

Tenth – Ced is just my pen name.

Count the hehehes anh hahahas. walang balikan para bilangin! =p

35 comments:

jericho said...

ano ang premyo? hehe. I'm watching Dark Knight bukas. Yehey!

my-so-called-Quest said...

@jericho - kiss! hahaha...di nga pla ko flirt! erase erase! haha

gillboard said...

nothing wrong with rewarding yourself after a stressful week. that's what i did before when I was still a student.

it's always satisfying... then all-night drinking sessions after. that was the life!!!

MakMak said...

Hahas and Hehes - isa lang katumbas niyan -> =))

LOL.

Anonymous said...

@gillboard - haha, all night drinking here i come!


@kuya mak - whahaha, binilang mo?

Jerick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jerick said...

"Seventh – I have some trust issues."

- i can SENSE that.

Anonymous said...

Hindi ko binasa.. para kaseng spoiler eh.. Hindi ko pa naman napapanood yan.. Potahness! lagi na lang akong nahuhuli sa mga pelikula.. pati nga Kung Fu Panda di ko pa napapanood.. hahaha

ponCHONG said...

xet .. sa august ko pa mapapanood yan dito sa cinelac. super panis na si batman nyan.

i sometimes do that. tinitreat ang sarili (mostly pagkain at pamimili ng kung anu-ano). kelangan din talaga me ganyan.

ponCHONG said...

i forgot one thing..may eleventh: isnabero na si ced!

Nanaybelen said...

hindi pa napanuod.

tingen ko, napakabait mong anak. lucky ang mga magulang mo sa iyo dahil maraming anak ngayon na pasaway

Anonymous said...

online na uli si doc jc lol ^_^

David Edward said...

gusto mo bang bilangin ko ang mga ipinaratang ko sa iyo jan? numbers 1,3,4,9. yan ata.. hahaha.. bad mo..:p

x said...

big bro, i'm so happy you treated yourself to a movie after the exams!!! you deserve it. :)

marami talagang nakaka-misunderstand ngayon, noh? daming prejudice sa mundo...

bro, virtual siblings nga talaga tayo: mga oc.

x said...

...plus, the hehes and the hahas in our blogs. XD

KRIS JASPER said...

waaaaahhhhhh!!!!!! i miss taters.. esp yung popcorns nila...

oh well..

ako walang issue sa weight.

Anonymous said...

ako rin naglalaba ng damit ko, hindi dahil sa OC ako. dahil sa wala na akong pera pang pa laundry.wehehe.

nasiraan rin ako nang tiyan nung kungfu panda.

hindi ko nabilang..wehehe.

churvah said...

happy people are good in hiding their feelings, haha!
agree!

aus yan, rewward urself once in a while.

at hindi ko binilang.
sabi mo walang balikan eh,haha!

my-so-called-Quest said...

@curb - wow my 6th sense? hehe


@fb - di to spoiler! ahaahh

my-so-called-Quest said...

@kuyaponchong - aww tagal pa ata showing yan jan. padala na lng kita link sa net. hahah. juk lng po.

di po ko suplado kuya! sorry =(

my-so-called-Quest said...

@Nanay Belen - naku panuorin nyo po.

di naman po ko ganun kabait. tama lng. hehe. sana mapansin din ng magulang ko yan=[

@kyogre - sino po ito? jc hu?

my-so-called-Quest said...

@david - ahahha

di yan para sau=p


@lil'sis Acey! - i'm happy i have my lil' virtual sis!

ingats ka palagi ha=]

my-so-called-Quest said...

@kuya Kj - paguwi mo treat kita sa taters! uwi kna daliiiiii!



@lunes - ahahha tipid din ako! mahal kaya magpalaba. 700 per month. wag na uy! ahaha

my-so-called-Quest said...

@churvah - aheheh. glad we share the same thought! heheh

bilangin mo!!!! ahehehe

Leyn ♥ said...

"I’m just plain playful, I’m not a flirt!"

ay lavet! parang linya lang sa pelikula.

Anonymous said...

haha. i watched dark knight last night. i agree with you, di ko rin nagustuhan boses ni batman. parang bumubulong habang nagpapacute. di ko tuloy maintindihan sinasabi nya. hehe. pero ok naman ang movie.

PoPoY said...

wats dis u bits???!!!! holy crap!! ahahaha. dami pang sinasabi doc, kunwari ka pa mayaman ka RK RK RK hahaha :D

Anonymous said...

@leyn - ahahahha! payag ka gagawa tayo ng pelikula? ehehe


@beero - nakakairita tlaga boses ni buttman! wahahah

Anonymous said...

@popoy - di ako mayaman! ahuhuhu

Anonymous said...

ako rin, wala na akong issue sa weight! Yahoo!


makapanood na nga ng dark knight!

Oman said...

di ko pa napanood dark night but cant't wait to watch it.

nice info about you although i must say that never explain yourself to anyone because the person who likes you doesn't need it and the person who dislikes you won't believe it.

ay ang lalim nun ah. pwedeng quote.

Rio said...

I’m used to house chores. I clean my room, wash and iron my own clothes here. Not just because I want to save money… I’m OC that way. Hehe

Naku! kailangan magaling sa gawaing bahay ay magiging GF mo nyan CED..hehehe..peace!

my-so-called-Quest said...

@kuyacold - laki na ng pinayat mo! heheh

sino kasama mo manuod?


@kuyalwastude - salamat po. oo nga pede quote. heheh

my-so-called-Quest said...

@rio - kahit hindi, ako naman magsisilbi sa kanya e. hehe

.::. Vanny .:. said...

Fourth – I’m just plain playful, I’m not a flirt! Hahahaha

kelan pa nangyari to?? nyahahahha. behlat behlat! heheheh